Friday, January 26, 2007

18 Ft.?

I know, it's been a while since the last post, but here I am. Everything sucked today. Nothing went my way and in the end, I was bored. So, I took a walk around my neighborhood. Since my years in elementary to the end of middle school, I have walked pass these two palm tree trunks after school. One trunk has 1 spray painted on it. The other has 8 on it. Who did marked these poor, innocent trees?
Equipment: Samsung Sync
*I am planning to put up a background...as soon as I figure out how it should look like. Do you guys like Mondrian's paintings? :)
**My blog feels lonely without comments. :( Yah know...anyone can comment! It's true!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
College student/ Beatles enthusiast in San Diego who was raised by a low income, super Asian family in Los Angeles suburbia. I reach for the stars (those Loubs on the top shelf) and crash back down to Earth. It's hard being money conscious and fashion obsessed at the same time.
Contact me
 
Locations of visitors to this page