Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Gentle Dragon

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just when I thought I didn't take any pictures of the lion dance that were worth posting on my blog because I sat so far away from the performers, I get near the "lions" AFTER the dance and wait for SOMETHING to happen. I saw how little kids were petting the lions and waited for the lion to be in a good position where I could capture its bright features and a cute kid to come up and pet it. This is the one. Happy last day of the Chinese New Year celebration!
Equipment: Olympus D-580
*For the first time in my life, I am hoping for rain. You MIGHT see why later this week.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
College student/ Beatles enthusiast in San Diego who was raised by a low income, super Asian family in Los Angeles suburbia. I reach for the stars (those Loubs on the top shelf) and crash back down to Earth. It's hard being money conscious and fashion obsessed at the same time.
Contact me
 
Locations of visitors to this page